Students participating in the Parliamentary Procedure Leadership Development Event (LDE) are evaluated on their ability to conduct an orderly and efficient meeting using parliamentary procedure.
Participants are judged on their knowledge of parliamentary law and their ability to present logical, realistic and convincing debate and motions.
2018 NATIONAL TEAM EVENT WINNER
Lake Butler FFA, Florida
The community of New Richmond, Wis. steps up in big ways to support its FFA chapter, thanks to the tireless efforts of the agricultural education instructor. You, too, might be surprised by the support you receive – if you just ask.
Awards and Recognition Advisory Committee
- Two business and industry representatives
- Two members, who are agricultural education instructors
- Two members, who are state staff
- Two members who are teacher educators
- One student member
- One student member of the National FFA Alumni Council
- One member who is an awards program superintendent