Students participating in the Parliamentary Procedure Leadership Development Event (LDE) are evaluated on their ability to conduct an orderly and efficient meeting using parliamentary procedure.
Participants are judged on their knowledge of parliamentary law and their ability to present logical, realistic and convincing debate and motions.
2018 NATIONAL TEAM EVENT WINNER
Lake Butler FFA, Florida
Your future career depends, in part, on the first impression you make on a hiring manager.
After a test run in 2016, the conduct of meetings leadership development event debuted this year at the 90th National FFA Convention & Expo.
Awards and Recognition Advisory Committee
- Two business and industry representatives
- Two members, who are agricultural education instructors
- Two members, who are state staff
- Two members who are teacher educators
- One student member
- One student member of the National FFA Alumni Council
- One member who is an awards program superintendent