Locate FFA student and alumni chapters in your area.
State FFA associations function within the constitution of the National FFA Organization but may also create individual leadership structures, awards, programs and competitions.
Membership starts at the local level and then is approved to state associations. Enrollment and membership in the National FFA Organization cannot be initiated at the national level. Reasons you may wish to contact your state association include, among many other things:
- Ask a state or local membership question/ determine if a chapter is in good standing
- Marketing outreach to chapters
- Make a donation to a specific chapter
- Inquire about non-traditional school enrollment and membership in the FFA
- How to start an agricultural education program with an FFA chapter
- Access your ffa.org website login credentials – or use these links to find your existing username or password
- New agricultural education teacher/FFA advisor log in credentials to ffa.org
- Discover if my state is participating in the affiliation membership program