1. More women are taking leadership roles on farms than ever before. In fact, there was a 27 percent increase in women producers from 2012. How many female farmers were there in 2017?
2. What is the average age of all farmers in the United States?
3. Beginning farmers who have 10 or fewer years of experience are an average age of 46. What percentage of all producers were beginning farmers in 2017?
4. Cattle and calves were the top commodity by sales in 2017. How many billions of dollars did cattle and calves contribute to the agriculture industry that year?
5. How many producers either had served or were serving in the military in 2017?
C. 1.23 million