Can you match these fun facts with the correct 2016-17 National FFA Officers?
- With the help of former FFA members, I created my high school’s alumni chapter during my junior year.
- I’m the most likely to talk to anyone. Karolyn Smith, Paul Pellerin and Merlin from South Dakota are all awesome people I have met and have had lengthy conversations with on airplanes.
- I am the team’s biggest animal lover. I have an Instagram account devoted to selfies with dogs, and I have aspirations of becoming a production veterinarian.
- Days before competing in the national Creed Speaking CDE, I woke up in the third paragraph of the FFA Creed while sleeping.
- I am related to Milton Hershey, the inventor of the Hershey’s chocolate bar! All the men in my family have the middle name Hershey.
- I am definitely most proud of my state. I think it’s just a Texas thing. The team continually makes fun of me because I compare everything to Texas.
- David Townsend
- Victoria Harris
- DeShawn Blanding
- Ashley Willits
- Valerie Earley
- Trey Elizondo