Awards & Degrees
FFA has an extensive awards program, implemented at all levels. Awards provide incentive for members to set goals and work toward achieving them. The result is a membership dedicated to progress in their chosen areas of interest.
Below you’ll find links to our award areas with more information on how we keep our members engaged throughout middle and high school, on into their early college years, right through their career.
Awards and Recognition Advisory Committee
- Two business and industry representatives
- Two members, who are agricultural education instructors
- Two members, who are state staff
- Two members who are teacher educators
- One student member
- One student member of the National FFA Alumni Council
- One member who is an awards program superintendent