We’re committed to the health and safety of everyone involved with FFA. Below, we’re sharing some updates about how National FFA Organization is handling the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus.
National FFA Organization approach
Our organization has processes and policies in place to monitor, plan and act for situations such as the coronavirus pandemic. Our focus is to protect the safety of our members, advisors, staff and stakeholders while caring for the long-term health of our organization. We’re committed to assisting state and chapter organizations as they navigate this uncertain period.
The National FFA Board of Directors, the National FFA Officer Team and our staff have taken steps to assist our membership and state and local leadership. Extension and leniency have been applied to key deadlines and official business operations of chartered state organizations.
National FFA Organization operations
- Temporary closure of National FFA Center in Indianapolis to visitors
- Remote work for all National FFA staff
- Enhanced screening and protocols to prevent viral spread
- Indefinite suspension of most business travel
Shop FFA merchandise distribution center status
- The Shop FFA online store and our customer service call center (1-888-332-2668, option #1) continue to operate as staff work remotely.
Virtual opportunities and resources
- Comprehensive guides to free resources for virtual and distance learning have been established for all educators.
- The Horizon Conference: A new virtual conference offered to cultivate the next generation in production agriculture (Jan 9-10, 2021)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) — Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Prevention and Treatment, Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) — Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information for Travel — Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Travel Health Notices — Centers for Disease Control and Prevention