Former FFA members and interested adults are a natural, supportive resource for FFA advisors and their students. A National FFA Alumni Chapter helps to rally the local community around agricultural education and FFA activities.
FFA alumni chapters also provide a helping hand to FFA advisors in coordinating activities for the local FFA chapter.
Your state FFA alumni association will forward all forms and documents to the National FFA Alumni Association.
Charter or Reactivate a LOCAL FFA Alumni Chapter
To charter or reactivate as a National FFA Alumni chapter, your chapter must meet and maintain these qualifications:
- Have at least 10 members that will pay National FFA Alumni member dues and State FFA Alumni dues (if applicable).
- Have current bylaws in harmony with the National FFA Alumni Bylaws.
- Have a council of elected officers.
- Complete the Application for Chartering/Reactivating.
- Submit the completed application for Chartering/Reactivating to your State FFA Alumni Association. If your state does not have a State FFA Alumni Association, email this form to