Now through March 1, 2020, Tractor Supply Company stores across the country are accepting donations to support grants for FFA chapters in their community.
Coinciding with National FFA Week, Tractor Supply Company customers can donate $1 or more at checkout while shopping in-store or online at www.tractorsupply.com. Donations will fund the national Grants for Growing program, supporting hundreds of unique and sustainable agricultural projects nationwide.
FUNDING THE FUTURE OF AGRICULTURE
The fundraising period for the TSC paper emblem program will take place Feb. 19 – March 1, 2020, during National FFA Week. During this timeframe, FFA chapters are encouraged to participate in their local TSC store or utilize online resources to boost the sales of the paper emblems. However, participation is not a requirement to receive funding through the Grants for Growing program.
Below are some examples of how your FFA chapter can participate:
- Act as a greeter as customers enter the TSC store.
- Host an in-store booth with information about the importance of agricultural education.
- Help pack items at the register and transport to the customers vehicle.
- Host a petting zoo to provide an agriculture experience for customers.
- Hold a bake sale with proceeds supporting FFA chapter activities.
- Use social media to promote FFA Week and the FFA Paper Emblem Sales. Be sure to tag your posts!
- Facebook:@TractorSupplyCo, @NationalFFA
- Instagram: TractorSupply, NationalFFA
- Twitter: @TractorySupply, @NationalFFA
- Hashtags: #GrantsforGrowing, #NationalFFA, #TractorSupplyCo, #FFAWeek
- Text family and friends and encourage them to visit their local TSC store and purchase an FFA Paper Emblem to support Grants for Growing.
- Use the school’s website to encourage the school and community to participate in the FFA Paper Emblem sale during FFA Week.