Shop FFA Emails
Shop FFA emails offer weekly deals on all things FFA, from free personalization to official dress promotions and most recently the 50 percent‒off sale in celebration of FFA Week. Plus, you will be the first to know about new products and special deals on educational materials.
For those advisors who are already receiving Shop FFA emails, please take advantage of the $100 coupon as our thank-you. Enjoy this value-added benefit of Shop FFA emails.
This offer is exclusively for FFA chapter advisors and orders must be placed on chapter accounts. FFA official jackets are excluded from the offer. The $100 off $500 coupon is valid through Friday, March 15, 2013.
This $100 off $500 coupon is valid through Friday, March 15, 2013, and may be used on a minimum $500 purchase of any FFA merchandise items except official FFA jackets and FFA gift cards, which are excluded from the offer.
In addition to online ordering, you can also use coupon code ADV213 to place orders via:
- Phone – Call 888-332-2668 and give the coupon code to your customer service representative before placing your order.
- Email – Use the downloadable order form found online at Shop FFA (click on Customer Service tab, Place your Order, Order Form link under Email). Enter the coupon code in your email subject line or in the body of the email. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax – Enter the coupon code on your cover sheet and fax to 800-366-6556.
- Mail – Enter the coupon code on the front of your order. Mail orders (postmarked by March 15, 2013) to: National FFA Organization, Attn: Accounts Receivable, PO Box 68960, Indianapolis, IN 46268-0960.
- Coupon code must accompany all orders.
- Minimum purchase required to validate coupon is $500 (excluding tax and shipping and handling charges).
- Coupon is for one-time use only.
- Cannot be combined with any other FFA coupon offers.
- Cannot be applied to previous purchases.
- Cannot be used to purchase FFA official jackets.
- Cannot be used to purchase FFA gift card.
- Offer expires Friday, March 15, 2013, at midnight in the time zone where you reside.