Discovery FFA Degrees are given out to at the chapter level.
To receive a Discovery FFA Degree, members must meet the following requirements:
- Enroll in an agriculture class for at least a portion of a school year while in grades 7 – 8.
- Become a dues-paying FFA member at the chapter, state and national levels.
- Participate in at least one FFA chapter activity outside of scheduled class time.
- Have an understanding of agriculture-related careers and entrepreneurship opportunities.
- Become familiar with the local FFA chapter’s Program of Activities (POA).
- Submit a written application for the degree.
Contact your FFA advisor for more information about the Discovery FFA Degree.