360° takes students full circle in chapter leadership development. The conference covers every angle on developing action plans for their chapters and communities. Themes for this conference include Vision and Influence, allowing students to attend in two consecutive years without seeing the same curriculum. This conference is designed for 11th- and 12th-grade students.
The theme for 2019-20 is Influence. The objectives of this conference are:
- Defining influence and identifying the influence process
- Recognizing positive characteristics in relationships
- Identifying methods to determine if someone is trustworthy and exploring methods for building others’ trust in us
- Recognizing the benefits of maintaining a positive image
- Reviewing qualities of collaboration and demonstrate collaboration skills
- Inspecting everyday influence
The 212° and 360° conferences are designed to provide flexibility in the delivery of these conferences. Flexibility is offered through curriculum purchasing options, delivery methods and the length of the conference. More information can be found in the Conference Planning Guide in the Event Resources folder.
Don’t miss out! Registration for the 2019-20 conference season ends Aug. 1 at 5 p.m. EDT. Register to host a 212° or 360° conference by clicking Event Registration below.
TITLE EVENT SPONSORS
More than 100 North Carolina high school and college students attended a land stewardship conference in Greensboro, N.C., on April 1 at Wrangler's headquarters.