The Agricultural Career Network is a new, nationwide system designed to help FFA members document their educational achievements, create robust portfolios and pursue scholarships and employment opportunities.
The purpose of the career network is to improve the quality, service and reach of FFA. Data collected through the network will help document the impact and relevance of FFA and agricultural education programs, drive FFA program improvement and build a growing base of support for agricultural education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will the Agricultural Career Network Help FFA Members?
The new network will serve as an online portal members can use from middle school through college and beyond.
Members will be able to...
- track their accomplishments and awards,
- build resumes and online portfolios,
- apply for scholarships,
- prepare for college,
- pursue internships,
- connect with employers
How will the Agricultural Career Network Help Agriculture teachers?
Agriculture teachers will be able to....
- manage member information in the network, which will provide key data for Perkins plans and reports,
- produce local impact reports for advocacy efforts,
- access information about available grants and scholarships and
- access tools to help gauge the relevance and successes of their agricultural education programs.
More Frequently Asked Questions.