- Develop and implement a communications strategy that engages internal audiences.
- Promote challenging and relevant programs of study in collaboration with key industry sectors (assessments, CDE/CPA transformation, and standards revisions (tied to cluster revision)).
- Secure and share data that communicates agriculture's value/relevance in a changing world.
- Revisit the mission and vision of Agricultural Education.
Quality and Growth Initiatives (On-going)
- National Content Standards
- Multiple Ag Ed Designs (CASE and Texas A&M work)
- Ag Educator Recruitment (National Teach Ag Campaign and Ag Educator Supply and Demand Study)
- Ag Education Advocacy (National Ag Ed Advocacy Agenda and grassroots engagement strategies)
Other Initiatives (On-going)
- Global Engagement
- Experiential Learning (SAE)
- Federal Leadership
Connecting Agricultural Education to Global Issues
Articles of Interest:
Other Council Inititatives
Follow the links below to learn more about these Council projects.