INDIANAPOLIS (Monday, March 10, 2014/National FFA Organization) – FFA members, their friends and family members and FFA supporters can catch a Major League Baseball game this summer and take advantage of specially discounted ticket rates, help raise funds for FFA and heighten awareness of the organization.
FFA Day at the Ballpark games will be in June and July from Washington, D.C., to Washington state:
- 7:10 p.m. Friday, June 14: Seattle Mariners vs. Texas Rangers at Safeco Field in Seattle
- 7:10 p.m. Friday, June 20: Kansas City Royals vs. Seattle Mariners at Kauffman Field in Kansas City
- 1:10 p.m. Sunday, June 22: Cincinnati Reds vs. Toronto Blue Jays at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati
- 1:15 p.m. Sunday, June 22: St. Louis Cardinals vs. Philadelphia Phillies at Busch Stadium in St. Louis
- 7:10 p.m. Friday, June 27: Milwaukee Brewers vs. Colorado Rockies at Miller Park in Milwaukee
- 7:05 p.m. Friday, July 11: Philadelphia Phillies vs. Washington Nationals at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia
- 1:35 p.m. Sunday, July 20: Washington Nationals vs. Milwaukee Brewers at Nationals Park in Washington, D.C.
- 2:10 p.m. Sunday, July 27: Colorado Rockies vs. Pittsburgh Pirates at Coors Field in Denver
Each game is a fundraising event for FFA with a portion of each ticket sold benefitting FFA at the state level.
Based on ticket sales, FFA has the potential to share how the organization makes a positive difference in the lives of agricultural education students throughout the country with nearly 500,000 baseball fans in the combined eight markets.
To order specially discounted tickets online for any of the FFA Day at the Ballpark games, visit FFA.org/MLB.
The National FFA Organization provides leadership, personal growth and career success training through agricultural education to 579,678 student members in grades seven through 12 who belong to one of 7,570 local FFA chapters throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. The National FFA Foundation is the fundraising arm of the National FFA Organization.
# # #
About National FFA Organization The National FFA Organization is a national youth organization of 629,367 student members as part of 7,757 local FFA chapters in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. The FFA mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education. The National FFA Organization operates under a federal charter granted by the 81st United States Congress and it is an integral part of public instruction in agriculture. The U.S. Department of Education provides leadership and helps set direction for FFA as a service to state and local agricultural education programs. For more, visit the National FFA Organization online at
Twitter and the official
National FFA Organization blog.
About National FFA Foundation
The National FFA Foundation builds partnerships with industry, education, government, other foundations and individuals to secure financial resources that recognize FFA member achievements, develop student leaders and support the future of agricultural education. Governed by a 19-member board of trustees comprised of educators, business leaders, individual donors and FFA alumni, the foundation is a separately-registered nonprofit organization. About 82 percent of every dollar received by the foundation supports FFA members and agricultural education opportunities. For more, visit