INDIANAPOLIS (Friday, April 3, 2015/National FFA Organization) – The National FFA Foundation announces the following appointments to its current Sponsors' Board:
- Warren Boerger, of Greensboro, N.C. He is head of Syngenta Business Services North America where he leads the finance services, human resource services and information technology services organizations for the United States and Canada.
- Oklahoma City, Okla., resident Robert A Funk. He is chairman of the board and chief executive officer for Express Employment Professionals and Express Ranches.
- Marissa H. Hunter of Auburn Hills, Mich. She is the director of brand advertising and head of Ram Truck Brand advertising, Chrysler Group LLC.
- Dr. Christine C. Jenkins of Florham Park, N.J. She leads the Zoetis Veterinary Medical Services group responsible for customer support, adverse event reporting and pharmacovigilance with responsibility as the chief veterinary medical officer for U.S. operations.
- Dan Mack, Inver Grove Heights, Minn. He is vice president, transportation and terminal operations for CHS Inc.
- Kelly Manning, Washington, D.C. He is vice president of development for Growth Energy.
- Tim McNulty, Jacksonville, Fla. He is assistant vice president of the agricultural and food business units for CSX Transportation.
- John Niemann of Wichita, Kan. He is president and business unit leader of Cargill Food Distribution.
- Keith Reynolds of Brentwood, Tenn. He is divisional vice president of merchandising for Tractor Supply Company.
- Dr. Jason Scales of Cleveland, Ohio. He is the welding education specialist for The Lincoln Electric Co.
- Karl Weiss of Peoria, Ill. He is a vice president of Caterpillar Inc., responsible for the earthmoving division.
The National FFA Foundation is the fundraising arm of the National FFA Organization, which provides leadership, personal growth and career success training through agricultural education to 610,240 student members in grades seven through 12, who belong to one of 7,665 local FFA chapters throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
# # #
About National FFA Organization The National FFA Organization is a national youth organization of 629,367 student members as part of 7,757 local FFA chapters in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. The FFA mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education. The National FFA Organization operates under a federal charter granted by the 81st United States Congress and it is an integral part of public instruction in agriculture. The U.S. Department of Education provides leadership and helps set direction for FFA as a service to state and local agricultural education programs. For more, visit the National FFA Organization online at
Twitter and the official
National FFA Organization blog.
About National FFA Foundation
The National FFA Foundation builds partnerships with industry, education, government, other foundations and individuals to secure financial resources that recognize FFA member achievements, develop student leaders and support the future of agricultural education. Governed by a 19-member board of trustees comprised of educators, business leaders, individual donors and FFA alumni, the foundation is a separately-registered nonprofit organization. About 82 percent of every dollar received by the foundation supports FFA members and agricultural education opportunities. For more, visit