If you wish to join NASAE,
please click here. If you have questions about your NASAE membership status, please contact
Linda Berry at the NAAE office.
The National Association of Supervisors Agricultural Education (NASAE) is a professional organization established to provide members with information essential for planning and conducting quality agricultural education programs.
NASAE members are professionally engaged in the administration and/or supervision of career education in agriculture on the district, area, state and national level.
The general goals of the organization are to professionally represent and support
advancement of school-based agricultural education by:
- providing information on the characteristics of quality programs.
- sharing information regarding quality teaching materials.
- sharing current and relevant research, trends, and ideas.
- sharing plans and policies of the USDE and other organizations relevant to potential program impact.
- providing members regarding the activities of the Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE) and potential program impact.
- promoting professional relationships with other agencies, associations, and institutions interested in the industry of agriculture and agriculture education.
Annual NASAE membership dues are $50 for active membership and $35 for associate membership. The NASAE membership year is July 1 through June 30. To submit your membership dues, please complete the
NASAE membership application form and submit the completed form with payment. Please make checks payable to NASAE.
Please mail your completed membership form with payment to the NASAE executive treasurer at the mailing address shown below.
2910 E. Barstow Ave, MS 0115
Fresno, CA 93740-0115
Phone: (559) 278-5777
Fax: (559) 278-6122
2016-17 NASAE Membership Application (Word document)
If you intend to process a purchase order for these payments, the NASAE federal employer identification number is 52-2323732.