FFA Link is a movement for young professionals and college students to be the next leaders in agriculture.
Here is what you get:
Regional events hosted at college campuses, connecting you with top leaders in the agriculture industry. Attend in person or watch the live-streamed event.
Launching in 2014, Link will give you the opportunity to problem solve for some of the biggest corporations in ag. You can submit your ideas and get a chance to win an experience with a corporation.
FFA Link is your connection to the Agricultural Career Network, providing you resources in resume writing, finding and applying for jobs and more.
Kick-Start Your Career in Agriculture
April 9 at 3:30 p.m. ET / 12:30 p.m. PT, at UT Knoxville, TN
Education and Marketing Manager
Hollingsworth Auditorium/Ellington Plant Sciences, University of Tennessee – Knoxville
Ashley Collins manages student outreach initiatives as education and marketing manager with AgCareers. She directs a variety of student professional development programs in the workplace as well as corporate initiatives to help companies develop stronger student recruitment programs. Collins oversees the AgCareers.com brand across multiple social media platforms and maintains company relationships with agricultural and educational organizations. Working closely with colleges and universities across North America, Collins recruits, trains and manages a team of student ambassadors who promote careers in the agriculture industry on their individual campuses. Ashley will discuss the skills and experience required for a fulfilling career in agriculture.
Check out past event videos:
Becoming an Advocate for Agriculture
Insight into the Equipment Manufacturers Sector & Panel of Diverse Professionals in the Ag Industry
A Global Opportunity for American Agriculture
More information coming soon!
Who can join FFA Link?
- College students with an interest in agriculture.
- FFA high school seniors wanting to stay connected to FFA.
- Young adults up to five years out of high school working in agriculture.
Can I be in Collegiate FFA and FFA Link at the same time?
- Yes, we encourage Collegiate FFA members to take advantage of the resources and benefits offered through FFA Link.
What are the benefits of joining FFA Link?
- You will have access to Insights & other professional development workshops.
- Learn how to build your resume, apply for jobs, and build your career through the Agricultural Career Network.
- Network and find career opportunities through member-only LinkedIn group.
- Meet other college students with an interest in agriculture.
Why join Collegiate FFA?
- Get more involved within your campus community.
- Learn career success skills to help with future employment.
- Connect with other collegiate members from around the U.S.
What is Collegiate FFA?
- The next opportunity to start or continue the FFA Mission: premier leadership, personal growth, career success.
- Learn how to focus on career success while studying at your college/university.
- Gain the ability to advocate for the agriculture industry.
- Participate in community service projects within your campus community.
What is currently offered?
Collegiate specific programs including:
- New Century Farmer
- National Collegiate Agriculture Ambassadors
- International Collegiate Agricultural Leadership Program
Career success workshops, networking events, and career fair for collegiate and alumni FFA members ONLY!
What are other ways I can be involved with FFA?
Visit our FFA Alumni Association page for more ways to stay involved.