Who can join FFA Link?
- College students with an interest in agriculture.
- FFA high school seniors wanting to stay connected to FFA.
- Young adults up to five years out of high school working in agriculture.
Can I be in Collegiate FFA and FFA Link at the same time?
- Yes, we encourage Collegiate FFA members to take advantage of the resources and
benefits offered through FFA Link.
What are the
benefits of joining FFA Link?
- You will have access to Insights & other professional development workshops.
- Learn how to build your resume, apply for jobs, and build your career through the Agricultural Career Network.
- Network and find career opportunities through member-only LinkedIn group.
- Meet other college students with an interest in agriculture.
Why join Collegiate FFA?
- Get more involved within your campus community.
- Learn career success skills to help with future employment.
- Connect with other collegiate members from around the U.S.
- The next opportunity to start or continue the FFA Mission: premier leadership,
personal growth, career success.
- Learn how to focus on career success while studying at your college/university.
- Gain the
ability to advocate for the agriculture industry.
- Participate in community service projects within your campus community.
What is currently offered?
Collegiate specific programs including:
- New Century Farmer
- National Collegiate Agriculture Ambassadors
- International Collegiate Agricultural Leadership Program
- Career success workshops, networking events, and career fair for collegiate and
alumni FFA members ONLY!
What are other ways I can be involved with FFA?
our FFA Alumni Association page for more ways to stay involved.