Who can join FFA Link?
- College students with an interest in Ag
- FFA high school seniors wanting to continue involvement
- Young adults up to five years out of high school working in Ag
Can I be in Collegiate FFA and FFA Link?
- Yes, we encourage Collegiate FFA members to take advantage of the resources and benefits offered to FFA Link members.
What are the benefits of joining FFA Link?
- Access to FFA Link Insights & Meetups professional development series. Learn how to build your resume, apply for jobs, and build a career in agriculture.
- Network and find career opportunities through member-only LinkedIn group
- Meeting other college students with an interest in agriculture.
Why join CFFA?
- Be more involved within your campus community.
- Learn career success skills to help with future employment.
- Connect with other collegiate members from around the U.S.
What is CFFA
- The next opportunity to start or continue the FFA Mission: Premier Leadership, Personal Growth, Career Success
- How to focus on the career success while studying at your college/university
- Gain the ability to learn how to advocate for the agriculture industry
- Participate in community service projects within your campus community
What is current offered?
- Collegiate specific programs including New Century Farmer, National Collegiate Agriculture Ambassadors, and the International Collegiate Agricultural Leadership Program
- Career success workshops, networking events, and career fair for Collegiate and Alumni FFA members ONLY!
What are other ways I can be involved with FFA?
- Visit our alumni association page for more ways to stay involved.