Parental Consent Process
- FFA advisors will provide a copy of the
COPPA Parental Consent form to
the parents of all students under the age of 13.
- The student’s parent(s) or guardian(s) will sign the completed form and
return it to the FFA advisor.
- The FFA advisor will send the form(s) to the Membership Department at
the National FFA Organization (toll-free fax: 888-332-3282, email:
firstname.lastname@example.org, hardcopy mail: “Attn:
- Once received, the Membership Department will notify the local advisor
via email that the form for specific students has been received. The
notification will list the name of each student for whom a completed form
has been received.
- The FFA advisor may then begin the roster and Agricultural Career
Network invitation process for those students.
- The Membership Department will file a scanned copy of the form in a
specific library that is accessible by the compliance officer and staff with