The National FFA Alumni Membership year runs from September 1 to August 31.
Membership and dues submitted by May 15 qualifies for awards, scholarships, grants and delegate counts.
All membership (with the exception of new local affiliates) must be submitted through the Agricultural Career Network.
Agricultural Career Network (AgCN) FFA Alumni Portals
- Individual FFA Alumni Portal – Every FFA Alumni member has the opportunity to create their own personal AgCN account. Utilize this account to update contact information, manage your membership including subscription and transferring capabilities, locate contact information and more! Check out a guide to completing your profile!
If you are already an FFA Alumni member, please contact your local or state FFA Alumni leader to receive your AgCN invitation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request state leader contact information if required.
If you wish to become and FFA Alumni member and are not part of a local FFA Alumni group, Join Today!
(Instructions for navigating the join FFA Alumni process)
- Local FFA Alumni Admin Portal – Each local FFA Alumni affiliate should identify 2-3 individuals in leadership and membership management to be granted administrative rights over the local affiliate. These individuals are responsible for updating affiliate information, submitting membership and have additional features available to them to communicate and engage their membership. Please contact your state FFA Alumni leader to receive your AgCN invitation and be granted administrator rights. Email email@example.com to request state leader contact information if required.
Check out our Local FFA Alumni Admin Guide!
- State FFA Alumni Admin Portal - Individuals overseeing membership and roster processing at the state level require state administrative rights. If you are responsible for FFA Alumni membership within your state please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request admin rights be extended to your account.
Check out our State FFA Alumni Admin Guide!
NOTE: Google Chrome users will need to download this add-on for full AgCN functionality. Click here to display web pages using IE within Chrome.
FFA Alumni AgCN Video Tutorials (More to come!)
How do I RENEW members on my AgCN roster? (Duration: 7 minutes)
How do I add NEW members to my AgCN roster? (Duration: 16 minutes)
Roster Submission Process
Local FFA Alumni Affiliates
- Collect any local, state and national dues from your members throughout the year.
- Track your member information on these excel templates to easily copy and paste your new membership into AgCN at a later date: Short form; Long form
- As a local admin, enter your AgCN portal and review your roster. Renew any annual members and add new members.
- Submit your roster to the state through AgCN, print the invoice and mail to the state with state and national dues as applicable. If your state has opted in to use PayPal, you will be launched to the PayPal site to pay for applicable state and national dues via e-checking or credit card.
- Periodically review your roster to follow its approval by state and national.
Interested in starting a local FFA Alumni affiliate in your community? Visit our “Start an Affiliate” page for more information!
State FFA Alumni Associations
- Once payment is received for a local affiliate or member as applicable, enter your AgCN account.
- Submit rosters to national
- Complete the Dues worksheet and mail along with national dues payment to
National FFA Alumni
P.O. Box 68960
Indianapolis, IN 46268-0960