Membership in the National FFA Alumni Association is open to anyone who is interested in
supporting and promoting agricultural education and the FFA on the local, state and national
level. If you are proud of FFA and want to help local FFA members acquire knowledge and
experience from agricultural education and FFA activities – the FFA Alumni is for you!
For as little as $10 per year you can show your support for quality education through
scholarships, chapter grants and more.
How to Become a Member
Becoming a National FFA Alumni member is easy! Go to the Agricultural Career Network (AgCN) - Click here to join!
- Enter your information to create a username & password for your AgCN account
- Once logged in, click the “Join FFA Alumni” button (bottom of left menu)
- Entering your high school graduation year will reveal membership options.
- Select desired membership.
*PayPal will launch to collect membership or subscription fees, otherwise it should alert you that your membership has been processed.
- Access your AgCN profile at www.ffa.org, “sign-in” at the top of the page to manage your membership and stay connected at all levels
View screenshots of the steps above.
$10 per year
Annual members receive the National FFA Alumni New Visions newsletter, the opportunity
to subscribe to FFA New Horizons magazine for $2.00 per year, and a voice in alumni business.
$150, one-time payment
Lifetime Alumni members receive a membership card, a membership certificate, a lifetime
subscription to the New Visions newsletter and a lifetime subscription to FFA New Horizons
magazine, and a voice in alumni business.
$5 per year
Dues-paying Collegiate FFA members are eligible for a discounted annual membership fee. They
receive all the benefits of a regular annual membership.
$300 per year
Businesses and organizations can support the National FFA Alumni Association with an annual
membership. Benefits include a mention on the national FFA alumni website, a mention in the
National FFA Alumni Convention program, a mention in an issue of New Visions and more. For more
information, see the Alumni Corporate Membership
Where Does the Money Go?
As a FFA alumni member, you're investing in a bright future for our kids and for our country.
Your National FFA Alumni Association membership dues will help to provide the following for FFA
- Scholarships for attending the Washington Leadership Conference (WLC), higher education and
work experiences abroad.
- A strong voice for agricultural education and FFA in governmental affairs.
- Leadership workshops at the National FFA Convention, and other FFA activities.
- A strong FFA Alumni through organizational efforts at local, state and national
- Support for FFA Award programs and activities at all levels.
2009 Alumni Dollars Awarded