Agriculture teachers rely on FFA alumni members to help them get more support from the community for their agriculture programs and to give them more time and freedom to do what they do best - teach kids!
FFA relies on alumni members for help with recruiting students and raising funds for chapter activities and scholarships. FFA Alumni members also assist at FFA camps and conferences, the national FFA convention and other personal development programs.
Through their commitment to FFA and agricultural education, FFA Alumni help guide the young people in their communities down the path to success.
The mission of the National FFA Alumni Association is to secure the promise of FFA and agricultural education by creating an environment where people and communities can develop their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success.
- We value the integral nature of FFA and agricultural education.
- We value agriculture as an essential part of society.
- We value diversity in serving all populations.
- We value the impact of a teacher on a student's life.
- We value the impact and involvement of parents/guardians and communities on a student's life.
- We value the community's support of agricultural education teachers and programs.