Student Learning Objectives
- Describe the importance of well-run meetings.
- Identify the elements of a well-run meeting.
- Describe the importance of executive committee meetings and what should be accomplished during executive committee meetings.
- Develop effective meeting agendas.
- Define the four main objectives of parliamentary law.
- Describe how to properly set up a meeting room.
e-Moments, or engaging moments, are classroom activities featured in the lesson. Use the information below for further guidance, if necessary: