Farm Bureau Blue Jacket Bonanza Program
- Created by the Santa Barbara County Farm Bureau.
- The program was developed to provide local FFA members, who do not have the financial means, a chance to earn their own blue jacket.
Earning the Jacket:
- FFA members who otherwise may not be able to own a jacket can apply to the program.
- They will be required to complete an application that entails a written essay, personal interview and community service.
- Jackets are awarded based on need, community service activities, leadership skills and a commitment to FFA.
- Participating Farm Bureaus will raise the money through fundraising and individual donations.
- The local Farm Bureaus will purchase jackets directly from the National FFA Organization.
Get Your Chapter Involved:
- Contact your local Farm Bureau office and ask about the Blue Jacket Bonanza Program, or
- If your local Farm Bureau does not know about the program, have them contact:
Santa Barbara County Farm Bureau
PO Box 1846
Buellton, CA 93427
Teri Bontrager, SBCFB Executive Director
If you are coming to the convention and expo, visit us in the FFA jacket section of the FFA Mega Store.