The 86th National FFA Convention & Expo in Louisville has the potential to be the biggest yet!
The National FFA convention staff has developed a housing process that will provide:
- Access to rooms close to the convention facilities
- More rooms for individual chapters and state blocks
- Guaranteed room rates and caps on annual rate increases
- Assistance in booking rooms from experienced travel counselors at the Louisville Convention and Visitors Association.
- The freedom for state associations to organize group travel.
- An even playing field. State associations do not have an advantage over individual chapters in securing hotel rooms, and vice versa
Reserve Your Rooms
Chapter housing is now open. You need to be logged into AgCN to view housing information.